Top 10 Folklorama Fusion Must-Dos
Today marks the 10-day countdown until Folklorama – One Unified Virtual Experience. One Multi-Cultural Fusion Event, presented by Manitoba Liquor Marts!
To help pre-plan your trip, here’s our top 10 must-do list to complete your Folklorama Fusion experience! From viewing parties to giveaways, and everything in-between!
10. Host your own Folklorama Fusion viewing party! Tag us @Folklorama #MyFolklorama to win great prizes.
9. Who doesn’t love a 50/50 Raffle? Buy a ticket to support the Folklorama Cultural Preservation Fund.
8. Even though the show starts at 7:30 p.m., tune in at 7:00 p.m. to take in all the live, behind-the-scenes action.
7. Friday, August 6th will feature Asia and Africa, Saturday, August 7th will display The Americas, and Sunday, August 8th will showcase Europe. Click here for the schedule.
5. Pick up a Farmery Brewery Folklorama Fusion Pack. $2 from every case sold supports the Folklorama Cultural Preservation Fund!
4. Shop the Ethno-Cultural Virtual Marketplace with fantastic finds from cultures around the world.
3. Before each performance, you will learn about cultural traditions and why it’s important to keep culture alive and thriving.
2. Support local and pair your show each evening with food from the very first Ethno-Cultural Food Week. See all the participating restaurants.
1. Thanks to our sponsors…it’s FREE! Sign up to learn more here!
To learn more about Folklorama Fusion, visit our Festival page!