All Folklorama Admissions On Sale Now!
$7.00 per ticket + service fee
General Admission is for a single entry into a Pavilion. Purchase in advance online up to one hour before showtime or at the door! Upon arrival at your Pavilion, look for the sign “Ticket Holder Entrance” and simply present your electronic or printed ticket. To start planning your Pavilion-hopping schedule, download the digital Travel Guide or find a Pavilion!
** If you require a support worker ticket, please call our office at 204-982-6210 for more information.
Children Twelve (12) and Under Admission
Children twelve (12) and under are free when accompanied by an adult (limit of five children admissions per paid adult). Even though it is a free ticket, it must be booked to secure entrance into the Pavilion.
$40.95 – $75.95 (GST included)
Folklorama VIP Tours include two or three Pavilions per tour allowing guests to bypass line-ups, and enjoy reserved seating and a progressive meal. Explore Folklorama Pavilions on a World Tour, Walking Tour, Cycle Tour, and more. Or why not build your own customized tour to create the Folklorama experience that’s right for you!
Vickar Automotive Group Multi-Pack
$60.00 + service fee
Vickar Automotive Group Multi-Packs are a perfect way to see multiple Pavilions! This admissions option entitles guests to a deal that allows for the purchase of 10 tickets at a discounted rate.
- Vickar Automotive Group Multi-Packs can only be purchased and redeemed through advance online ticketing
- Guests can redeem their tickets online throughout the Festival, and do not need to be used at one time
- Upon purchase, guests will receive a promo code that must be used to reserve a showtime and guarantee entrance at each Pavilion
PLEASE NOTE: Admission for children twelve (12) and under is free when accompanied by an adult and is excluded from the discount.
Buy Your Multi-Pack Today
Important information about General Admissions and Vickar Automotive Group Multi-Packs:
• Tickets guarantee admission only; seating is not guaranteed.
• Online ticket sales close one hour before each showtime.
• If available, General Admission may still be purchased at the door, with cash, credit, or debit. Please refer to the 2022 Travel Guide to see what payment method each Pavilion accepts.
• All tickets are specific to Pavilion, date, and showtime.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in the event of illness. Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged for another Pavilion, date, or show time. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
• If purchasing a ticket at the door, please refer to the Travel Guide to see what payment method each Pavilion accepts