Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
Love to take a stroll on a beautiful Manitoba summer night? Join our Tour Guides as they meet up with a group of fellow walkers and stroll to Pavillon canadien-français and Africa Pavilion together!
This Package includes the following:
- 2 Pavilion visit
- No waiting in line – VIP Entrance
- Reserved seating for the group at each Pavilion
- A tour of the cultural display at the first Pavilion
- Table service
- Progressive meal through the evening
- First stop: Appetizer and Cultural Alcoholic Beverage
- Second stop: Meal and Domestic Alcoholic Beverage
- Two Volunteer Folklorama Tour Guides that travel with you to ensure the perfect night
Meet up: Provencher Park
Time: 3-4 hours
Cost per person: $40.95, includes taxes (plus applicable service fee). VIP tours are not subject to a reduced rate for children 12 and under.
Following the advice of Manitoba Health, masks are encouraged, but not required.
As our chosen partner hotel and preferred partner in Tourism packaging and promotions, we encourage all VIP Tour attendees, Tour groups, and performing groups to book their accommodations through our friends at Canad Inns at one of their Destination Centres. Visit their website by clicking their logo below.