Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
Do you love cycling? Want to take a VIP Tour with fellow cycle enthusiasts? Join our Tour Guides and your fellow guests as they cycle to the Métis Pavilion and Belgian Pavilion together!
This Package includes the following:
- 2 Pavilion visit
- No waiting in line – VIP Entrance
- Reserved seating for the group at each Pavilion
- A tour of the cultural display at the first Pavilion
- Table service
- Progressive meal through the evening
- First stop: Appetizer and Cultural Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Second stop: Meal and Domestic Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Two Volunteer Folklorama Tour Guides that travel with you to ensure the perfect night
Meet up: Whittier Park
Time: 3-4 hours
Cost per person: $40.95, including taxes (plus applicable service fee). VIP tours are not subject to a reduced rate for children 12 and under.
Following the advice of Manitoba Health, masks are encouraged, but not required.
As our chosen partner hotel and preferred partner in Tourism packaging and promotions, we encourage all VIP Tour attendees, Tour groups, and performing groups to book their accommodations through our friends at Canad Inns at one of their Destination Centres. Visit their website by clicking their logo below.