General Admission is for a single admission entry into a pavilion*. Purchase online up to one hour before showtime!
Free admission for children 12 and under when accompanied by an adult (limit of five children admissions per paid adult).
Note: Although at no cost, a Child admission must be secured online for entry as well.
Upon arrival at your Pavilion, look for the sign “Ticket Holder Entrance” and simply present your electronic or printed ticket.
Important information about General Admission:
- Tickets guarantee admission only, seating not guaranteed
- Online ticket sales close one hour before each showtime
- If available, General Admission may still be purchased at the door, with cash, credit, or debit
- All tickets are specific to Pavilion, date, and showtime
- Tickets are non-refundable. Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged for another Pavilion, date, or showtime
Important information about obtaining your ticket:
After you complete your order on Folklorama.tixit.ca, you will be sent an e-mail receipt with your tickets attached as a PDF file. Download it in advance and have it ready to show on your mobile device at the door or print it and bring it with you.
Note: Certain e-mail addresses (including Hotmail.com, Msn.com, Outlook.com, Live.com, and others) default security settings may block you from receiving your tickets. Be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders’ list. If you have not received your ticket, check to see if they were diverted to your junk folder.
*If you require a support worker ticket please call our office at (204)-982-6210 for more information.